|Released On||9 November 2019|
Updated* v1.0.3 Final Version
What’s New in MIST 395games!
A new version of Ren’Py:
- I switched my Renpy version from 7.3.5 to 7.4.5. This was necessary to keep making Android builds. This new version should improve performance, but because new versions are unpredictable it could also introduce a bunch of unforeseen bugs. I’ve done a lot of testing, but I have most likely not removed everything. I am sorry in advance for any errors.
- As 0.7.2 focuses mainly on reworking and tweaking the game, this is the update with the highest chance to break an old save. To avoid that I encourage you to go to your room and sleep once as soon as you load the game. That should make everything work.
- In case it doesn’t, I have prepared a zipfile with different saves at different points in the game. You can then just take that save, change your name in your room and you are good to go.
- Saves that are definitely broken are the ones that haven’t progressed to the city yet. If you aren’t past the lodge content, you should definitely use one of the saves I am providing or start anew.
- I know that this is inconvenient, but implementing all those changes without breaking existing saves is kinda difficult. I tried my best though.
Reworking the early story:
- I reworked the early quests of the game, up to the lodge. They are now less repetitive and everything moves a tiny bit faster.
- I reworked Robins early story, changing her character a bit, but she still ends up at the same place as you know her from previous versions. Just the way to get there is different.
- I also changed Mia’s background very slightly.
- Along with those changes I had to remake 6 of Robins earlier scenes. Scene Nr.8 in her new gallery is probably my favourite of those.
- That also means I adjusted and changed some of the dialogue in her earlier scenes that weren’t reworked.
- And I remade the dialog for some of her early fireplace conversations.
- As well as her talking options.
- And I removed some of the early scenes that were replaced by the new and reworked ones.
- And I changed which of Robins scenes were morale scenes and which were not.
- All these changes were made with the goal to lift the early game up to the standards of the later parts. I think the quests are now a bit smoother and less repetitive and your interactions with Robin are more enjoyable and display her personality more accurately. Not even speaking of the improved scenes. I am already looking forward to the feedback on those changes.
Reworking EXP and Stamina:
- The option to train stamina in the garden has been removed.
- The skill to reduce your threat level has been removed.
- You can now increase your stamina by earning exp in combat, as it replaces the threat level skill.
- The exp system is now introduced much, much more early in the game.
- The rates at which monsters give exp have been tweaked.
- The option to farm exp at the lake has been removed.
- The cap on stamina has been increased from 180 to 200.
- The goal of these changes is to make earning exp and raising your skills and stamina more of a gradual development throughout the game instead of a grind. By removing the training in the garden and adding stamina to the skills I am also getting rid of the early minigame roadblock that wasn’t really fun and more of a chore than anything. The exp rates and other factors are still open for tweaking and discussions so I will look at the feedback to see how things are going.
- The stamina cost of moving through the dungeons has been significantly reduced.
- The stamina cost of gathering food has been slightly increased.
- The stamina cost of interacting or examining has been slightly increased.
- The threat generated in Dungeons has been slightly reduced.
- Along with the changes to the stamina and EXP system, the changes to the cost of stamina have one goal in mind. Making exploration more enjoyable. You can now move more freely through the different dungeons. The higher cost of interacting with objects ensures that you can’t do it all on your first visit, but the lowered movement cost makes it so that you have much more room to play with. This makes things much smoother and get’s rid of situations where you had to repeatedly move in to the same area to do one small task, go back home and repeat. As with everything else I am open for feedback on these changes.
- The amount of food gathered at the different spots has been tweeked.
- I removed the old system of getting hungry when running out of food.
- And added a system in which once you run out of food you are starving, giving you three days to gather something to eat, before you die. Resulting in a game over.
- The old food system was just plain boring. To add a bit more to the survival atmosphere of the game you can now go game over when running out of food. Making it a bit more important to keep that ressource in mind. At the same time I’ve tweeked the food rates to ensure that you aren’t being forced to constantly grind for food.
All the other changes:
- I changed the gallery screen. It now doesn’t separate into morale scenes and normal scenes anymore and instead just shows you the different pages. This was done because I myself wasn’t sure anymore if a scene should be placed under morale or not so I just got rid of it.
- I also changed Noreias last scene to be shown in the gallery even at earlier saves if you have already watched it. I often heard people asking for this.
- I also changed the very last animation of the current update to show a new model of the Director with horns attached. I don’t want to spoil anything. The idea came from user “Grim October” . Thank you for the great idea!
- Along with those changes I also adjusted the warning screen that tells you that you are at the end of the update to more accurately describe that the game is not over yet. Some people seemed to be confused about that.
- I added a transparency slider to the textbox.
- Added a slider to some of the choice menus when they wee getting too big to fit on the screen.
- I added the option to gaze at the stars with the girls. Which you can do by clicking the new button in the garden when it is night.
- I fixed a bug that didn’t give you the correct amount of maximum HP, after you cured the curse.
- Implemented a fix that should get rid of the “x not in list” error.
- I fixed a bug in the gallery that made the images appear in the wrong place.
- I fixed the way some of the animations were shown, resulting in a slight moment were you could briefly see an image of the end of the animation before it would play out. This should now be gone.
- Fixed a bug were Mia’s talking option ” Topic08″ would show the dialogue of another talking option.
- A bunch of minor fixes and tweaks that I have already forgotten about.
- This patch doesn’t feature lot’s of new stuff, but it is definitely packed with content. I encourage everone to try out the new early game or at least watch Robins new scenes in the gallery. Apart from that the tweeks and fixes have made the game a bit more enjoyable in my opinion and even if you don’twant to play the early game again, you will probably see the benefits once I am getting the new content out.
How to download MIST APK for Android & Windows, Mac?
You want nothing more than to relax at your late grandfather’s old mountain hut, when you are suddenly surrounded
by a thick unnatural fog. To make it worse, dangerous shadowy monsters lurk in the woods and attack you.
But there is a glimmer of hope. A girl that was able to flee and now lives with you.
The tension is high and survival difficult, but you have to pull through.
Survive, unravel the mystery and forge bonds with the girls you meet in this desperate situation.
Gameplay of MIST 395games
MIST is a survival mystery game, set in a world hit by a sudden catastrophe. Try to survive, unravel mysterys and build relationships with the girls you meet along the way.
The gameplay focuses on exploration, survival and simple dungeon crawling. You will explore several large areas, encounter strange enemies and meet other survivors. Bring them back to your base and let them help you fight the apocalypse.
There are four girls with different personalities and stories. Each helping you in your quest of surviving in their own way. Spend time with them and earn their trust and love.
How can i Hack/Mod MIST ?
There are many ways to hack Renpy & RPG Maker Games.
You can use saveeditonline website to hack or mod game currency of your game, But this will only gonna work for RPG Maker games.
For Renpy games if you are using Windows, Mac or Linux you can go to you game save files and edit it’s save game files through txt editor.
How to download MIST
You can download very easily from our site AndroidVolt.com very easily, Because we didn’t use annoying ads our site all you have to do is just follow the steps i mentioned down blow
- Click on the download button.
- Wait while your download link is generating.
- After generating the link click on the download button.
- Now wait for seven seconds, then click on the download button.
- Your app will start downloading without any issue.
How to Play MIST ?
You need to download the game on your device whether it is PC or Mobile, Then install the game on your device after successfully installing the game open the game.
Now click on the Play button, after starting the game you need to click anywhere on the screen to continue playing the game. If you are chatting with someone in the game a number of options will appear. You can click on any option that you think would be perfect for that movement.
What is the Latest Version of MIST ?
If you playing this game for a long time then you know that the developer of this game update this game from time to time which means you also have to update the game otherwise you not going to know the upcoming stories.
To avoid losing the new features and upcoming stories you need to update the game to the latest version and the latest version of MIST v0.7.2b, You can download this version from this post for free.
What is the Full Size of this MIST ?
The total size of the latest version of this game is 1.84GB, Which means you need a minimum of 3 GB of free space on your Android mobile to run this game smoothly.
On the other hand, if you are using a Windows or Mac device then you need a little more space, the minimum space you need is 4 GB for the game to run smoothly.
How to Play Offline
The first and the best thing about this feature is the offline mode which is so helpful for lots of users because can’t afford an internet connection to play a game that’s why the developer decided to make this offline game.
You just need to download the game’s files that’s it you can now play this game whenever you want without any internet problem
Is MIST my type of game ?
Do you like 3D CG sandbox renpy visual novel games with 3D animation and a drama with romance and task & Mini Games.
If YES, then you’d probably enjoy MIST!
What is the Minimum Requirement of MIST Game ?
The best thing about this game is that you can run this game on any low specs Android device, And the minimum requirement of this game is 1 GB of free space and 1 GB of RAM.
If you are using a Windows or Mac device then you need at least 4 GB free storage and 2 GB RAM to play the game smoothly and without any lag.
If your device is compatible with the minimum requirements then you can play this game without any issue.
|Storage||2 GB||2 GB|
|RAM||2 GB||4 GB|
|i3 10th Gen, i5 3th Gen, or More|
|Version||6.0+||Windows 7, Windows 10/ macOS Sierra|
Disclaimer: We are not promoting any kind of sexual or harmful content on this post, this is just a game review and we have also shared some great features of this game on this post.
How to Install MIST
- Download Mod/Normal APK file from your website post
- After download the file choose any of your mobile device file manager application
- Locate the file location and Install the APK file
- Note: If your mobile system doesn’t let you install the APK file then simply go to your setting and find unknown sources setting and turn it on.
Windows, Mac, Linux
- After downloading the main game zip file.
- Just simply unzip it and find .exe game icon in your folder then run it.
- Note: If you still got any proplem then you can contact us on Facebook & Mail
**Note that when an update is available, we will try to post to the website as quickly as possible. You should only update from our website so as not to lose the process when playing.